7/03/2009

New Links to Original Writings of Carrie Judd Montgomery

I just added some links on the right hand side for anyone interested in reading some of Carrie Judd Montgomery's actual writings. I have found them rich in spiritual insights and very inspiring, they are filled with the Holy Spirit and can speak to us today. I also one of my favorite articles written by CJM following this post. Hope you enjoy and would love to hear your thoughts or discussion.
Blessings,Jen


"If there seems to be even the slightest shadow between my blessed Saviour and myself, I stop everything until it is removed and the fulness of joy is restored, and the brightness of His face shines upon me again. The joy of the Lord is my strength, and if I have not this fulness of joy, which comes from perfect communion through obedience, I have nothing with which I can help other souls.

It is better to tarry day after day if need be, waiting upon Him rather than to try to do the Master's work while His joy is somewhat dimmed."

Excerpt from Triumphs of Faith 36:11 November 1916

No comments:

Post a Comment